Friday, February 9, 2007

First Opinion

This semester I decided to take a Multimedia class to further my education in Graphic Design and hopefully extend my knowledge in Photoshop. So far in the class we have put together a rough outline of a web page for our future projects. The first project that we have started which is a complete new program for me, as I am designing my own web page on Macromedia Dreamweaver. Designing a web page for me was really interesting and benefiting because it related a lot to yearbook design and layout. We briefly started to learn Photoshop but most of what we have learned I already know, but it does help me polish my skills with different tools in Photoshop. Overall the class has had its ups and downs on keeping my interest but I think that it will better my computer skills that I already retain and learn some new techniques on different programs.

No comments: