Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Catching Up

I finished my logo design earlier this week, it didn't turn out too shabby. I ended up warping the words North Pole High Patriot Football into a football shape with the outline of a football inside with the patriot head in the middle of the football. So far this week I have been writing my reviews on the individual Dreamweaver pages for the project as I was a tad bit behind on them. Now that I am caught up in that I all I have to do is place the actual projects on the page. For the upcoming website design I made a rough storyboard for the different pages for the site. After this past weekend I decided that Risse Greenhouse was a good candidate due to a family friend and owner of Risse Greenhouse, Lee Risse's death. He has always been a great man and his business shows it.

No comments: