Wednesday, March 28, 2007

It Hit Me Square in the Head

Yesterday my boyfriend's mom was talking to me about making a new design for the football sweatshirts as she is the president of the Football Booster Club. After what she said I started thinking that maybe I could work on it for her as my logo project. I asked her if I could design one since I am just starting my logo project; she was ecstatic about the idea. She said that she was going to need it soon and I told her probably by the end of next week. I have free range on the logo and soon enough it will be worn by the North Pole Football Fans for the upcoming season. I am thinking something simple unlike the past years, something bold. With the different color of sweatshirts I know that I have to pick something universal so the colors are able to be changed to be seen. Overall I am really excited to design the new sweatshirt and have everybody wearing one!

No comments: